Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tuesday,baseball update

Hi Everyone in Blogdom, Hope your weekend was fun. We skipped obedience on Sunday because my Mom didn't feel well and we had to make it to our super exciting baseball game. The weather was a little iffy, but that turned out good because it wasn't so hot. We had lots of fun. Our human friend Andy was there and Bella and her Mom, me and Kobe, and our People including "Grandma". I hope she doesn't read this blog. Maybe the better name would be "top lady in charge at our house". Anyway a good time was had by all. We even got to eat some of that hot dog I was looking forward to. They gave us little goodie bags too. More Treats!!!!!
We took a few pictures but there was so much going on it was hard to focus. Lots of nice people came over to meet us. One man said I was the most beautiful puppy he had seen. (I really liked him.) Little kids wanted to pet us and Kobe and I were both very well behaved. Mom was proud.
I can't tell you who won because had to leave early when it starting raining hard. I'll post the pictures soon. Hopefully I'll see my dog park friends on Wed.

See ya later
Faylin

No comments: