Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tues


Hi, Not much to say just counting down the days to the pool party. We played at daycare today, we're a little bit dirty and a little bit smelly. I think I heard someone mention that we smelled a little bit like dogs. What's up with that?????


By the way I over heard my Mom talking to Nanook and Pooka's Mom and I think they're trying to sneak off without us. Can you believe that some of our parents, ( I don't want to mention any names) are actually going to hang out without us. At first I was insulted then I realized they are the ones who will suffer. First the will miss us horribly and then they will be overwhelmed with guilt and buy us new toys and those fantastic peanut butter bon bons. Ahh the joy of being a puppy..... Who could ever want to spend time away from our faces?
Peace Out
Faylin

2 comments:

Buddy said...

Faylin, tell your Mom that my Mom has some metal stakes from Amy to give to her one night this week at the dog park. Will you guys be there tomorrow?

PreciOus said...

So true! Make them guilty and get lots of new treats and toys!

Snuggle,
Precious