Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday


Hi, I had a nice day today. Mom took me for my walk this morning and there was a particularly chatty bird outside. Mom tried to get me to keep walking, but I could tell the bird had a lot on its mind. I wasn't sure what it was saying but I'm not rude, so I decided to just lay down right there and just nodd politily while my bird friend ranted.


Later I had my obedience class and I invited my friends from class to the pool party. Yeah!!!!! I can't wait. Mom bought me and kobe new collars for the party. They have pirates on them, and Mom got the matching flip flops. We'll have to get a photo of that. She also bought us some more peanut butter bonbons. They're the best.


One more thing... I will now be known among my warrior friends as The Butterfly Hunter. These fluttering monsters may seem harmless but that is just because of me and those like me who keep them in check.


Until next time....


Faylin

1 comment:

Peanut said...

Hmm I will have to keep an eye on the butterflies in our yard. Thanks for alerting me to their danger.