Saturday, June 2, 2007

Saturday

Hi Everyone, I'm so excited that I have had so many visitors. Thank you for checking us out. A special shout out to Buddy. He's our friend from the dog park. I'll have to take some pictures of him to share. We had fun playing last night. We met a jindo. She was very pretty her Mom adopted her from the SPCA in Eatontown. I don't know if we can play tonight because Mom's allergies are pretty bad.
Tomorrow I have a very busy day. We have obedience in the morning, which has been going well. Although, if you want me to "leave it" you shouldn't drop a hot dog in front of me. That's just not fair. After class I'm going to my first baseball game at the Blue Claws stadium. Maybe they'll let me eat the hot dog there. The whole family is going, and our friend Bella and her Mom. We'll have pictures. Signing off.....

Faylin

4 comments:

PreciOus said...

Hi Faylin and Kobe!

So did you enjoy yourselves today? I've never been to a baseball game, I think there isn't one in Singapore too. Anyway, hope you had the hotdogs.

Snuggle,
Precious

Lizzy said...

Can't wait to see pictures! Do you enjoy Obedience?

Buddy said...

Hope you had a good time at the game. Missed you at the park today. Pug meet up so I went over to big dog side.

Unknown said...

Nice blog liz... :) ~ian~