Wednesday, May 30, 2007

sorry it took so long

Hi Everyone, We are with our friends again today. My Person Mom has been busy and has not been keeping up with the blog. She promises to try and do better. My brother and I went to daycare this morning and now we're at our friend Nanook's house. You may have read his blog ,its pretty popular with our friends. His Mom keeps it very current and full of entertainment and education. When we get home later we will try and upload some photos. We are very cute, hopefully that will make up for my Mom's blogs.

4 comments:

PreciOus said...

Hi Kobe And Faylin! It sure is great to get this up ya? =) Can't wait to see your cute pics soon!

Snuggle,
Precious

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey guys,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you, and I am sure that you will make lots of new friends here :)

Love
Opy

Lorenza said...

Hi, guys.
Nice to meet you. Here you will find lots of friends.
I'll be wainting for more about you and for your pictures.
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Lizzy said...

I love your blog! Can't wait to see pictures!

Sparky